Lead/Senior QA Server Side Engineer
We are looking for a dynamic, flexible Lead/Senior QA Server Side Engineer who would love to work with an exciting social robotics company creating the world’s first family robot. You’ll work with a team in Ukraine and the US to help us create QA components of the robot infrastructure.
About our Client:
Our client is a Silicon Valley based robotics startup developing the cutest ever family robot. This robot is not an appliance, it’s a companion, one that can interact with its human owners and react in delightful ways.
If you want to be a part of the team that works on a cutting edge robots development industry – JOIN US and be a part of the digital wave!
- Own process of Quality Assurance to make stakeholders confident that Server Infrastructure can handle the desired workload, tolerate backend failures, and serve customers with approptiate quality.
- Develop automation scripts to provide the effective testing and monitoring of server-side services at scale.
- Design and develop complex strategies to ensure quality and performance of server-side functionality.
- Collaborate in the product and feature designs with a scrum team to define functional and system requirements, develop reliable and testable architecture.
- Strong expertise in server-side testing.
- Experience in building test automation strategies and infrastructure for server side using the cutting edge tools and approaches.
- Linux/OS X, Bash.
- General understanding of server architecture, scalability and fault tolerance.
- Familiarity with Queuing Theory.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and decision-making ability.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, technical, and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability and willingness for occasional trips to the USA.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
- Docker, AWS experience is a plus.
If you want to contribute to the cutting edge of Silicon Valley software development, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org