Lviv, Kharkiv, Ukraine
We are now looking for a creative and energetic Marketing Director to drive and execute our digital marketing plan across a variety of channels including paid, organic and social media. As a Marketing Director, you should have in-depth marketing and digital marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies. Your number one objective is to generate high quality leads to grow the business. This leader will devise and carry out a marketing strategy and plan, including company websites, SEO/SEM, and social media and display advertising campaigns. You will measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns to the executive team and be assessed against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Act independently, driving the marketing function forward
- Manage, motivate and excite a widely distributed team
- Collaborate across the company to capture, shape and communicate our unique value to the world
- Be Strategist, Analyst and owner of the Waverley brand
- Act as a product owner of the company website
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies. Collaborate with internal teams to create the right content to drive lead conversion.
- Lead a team that develops, implements, tracks and optimizes our marketing campaigns across all digital channels
- Plan and measure A/B testing and conversion rates in consideration of the overall strategy and brand. Evaluate the end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points. Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Evaluate emerging technologies
What you bring to the position:
- Proven capability to create and drive a vision for marketing
- Proven marketing experience as a Digital Marketing Head or a Product Owner
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing successful lead generation strategies (preferably for IT outsourcing/product companies)
- Hands on skill with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Experience working in agile teams
- Solid knowledge of relevant online marketing tools and best practices
- Effective team management and English communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to lead and work effectively with other departments
- Data-driven thinking
If you want to contribute to the cutting edge of Silicon Valley software development, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org