Lviv, Kharkiv, Ukraine
Middle+/Senior Python Engineer
Waverley Software is looking for a highly qualified Python Engineer who would love to work with an innovative cloud-based startup.
About our client:
Our client is a Seattle-based tech startup developing a solution that would allow managing multiple cloud services. Their product simplifies enterprise security and password management technologies, which helps business owners to more efficiently manage their user and employee applications. It requires no additional software development efforts, providing a single-password user-friendly collaborative work environment. The development team works in the culture of collaboration, mutual support and knowledge exchange, with high individual impact on quality and team results.
- 3+ years in Python development with no less than 5+ years of summary commercial software development of various backend systems
- Ability to read and understand PHP legacy code
- Can-do attitude
- High level of maturity and excellent communication skills
- English – Strong intermediate (both verbal and written)
- Experience in modern JS front-end development, and namely with React.JS
- GraphQL for API
- Ability and willingness to perform full stack development covering both Back and Front end parts of the solution
- Tools: Jira, BitBucket
- Re-architect the existing app from the PHP codebase to Python
- Implementing development best practices for stability, maintainability, and efficiency of the newly created code
- Architecture design for the new and existing features
- Performance analysis and improvements for the development
- Work directly with client-side software architect
If you want to contribute to the cutting edge of Silicon Valley software development, please contact email@example.com.