Lviv, Kharkiv, Ukraine
Middle+/Senior Python Engineer
Waverley Software is looking for a Middle+/Senior Python Engineer with experience using AWS who would love to work with an innovative project from California.
About the client:
A Silicon Valley-based startup, API Canary is a serverless production testing platform that allows developers and DevOps engineers to build and deploy custom production Canary Tests that go beyond the standardized testing tools available on the market today and directly test the business-specific pieces of the company’s infrastructure that matter most.
These production Canary Tests are deployed and executed on schedule using our custom multi-cloud serverless platform, eliminating the need for complex home-grown systems in use today. As Canary Tests are executed, results are instantly reporteded via our analytics dashboard and, if necessary, pushed to alerting mechanisms such as Twilio and PagerDuty.
- 3+ years in Python development with not less than 5+ years of commercial software development of various backend systems
- AWS (console and ideally APIs) experience
- elastic beanstalk
- Experience using SQS and Postgres is a big plus
- Flask (Python Microframework) and general API development
- Mature software developer and confident communicator
- Technical and partially functional decision making based on high-level dials and current understanding of the team goals and priorities
- Can-do attitude
- Risk management skills, proactivity
- Tools: Jira, GitHub, GitHub pipeline for CI, Docker containers for Docker compose
- developing new functionality to extend platform capabilities
- gather metrics on the usage regarding system login and auditing
- integrating APIs with existing technology and third-party APIs
- conducting code reviews to ensure the code adheres to development standards
- collaborating with other technical leaders across the organization to develop best practices
If you want to contribute to the cutting edge of Silicon Valley software development, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org