Lviv, Kharkiv, Ukraine
Senior Embedded Engineer
Waverley Software is looking for a Senior Embedded Engineer to implement Amazon Music into firmware for the first ever Amazon Music offline device.
About our client
Our client works on a solution (both hardware and software) that allows their users take music streaming (like Spotify) offline without a phone or internet connection. The users can enjoy their workouts, commutes, and other activities without worrying about bulky phones, data overages, and battery drains.
The hardware works with Spotify Premium, pairs with Bluetooth headsets & speakers, has 1,000+ song capacity, up to 5 hours of battery life, is drop & water resistant.
- Implement Amazon Music into Client’s Device.
- Task estimation, communication, team leadership.
- Be able to discuss new features with the client and the rest of the team and develop them.
- Design and implement functional requirements while providing scalability, performance, and maintainability.
- Write well documented clean and easy to support code.
- Work as a part of distributed Scrum team to provide the increment of the product.
- During all the project period regular communication and reporting will need to be provided.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering Degrees
- At least 4 years of commercial software development
- Hands-on experience in system design, architecture, documentation
- Deep knowledge of ANSI C programming language applied to Linux (POSIX) programming
- Deep knowledge of TCP/IP application layer programming, REST model, media content management using any WEB based API
- Experience in using of Linux ALSA/Pulse Audio framework
- Experience in using of Linux BlueZ Bluetooth communication stack API
- Upper-intermediate level of English (both, verbal, and writing)
- Knowledge of audio signal processing, filters, transforms etc.
- SQL databases
- Consumer electronics experience
If you want to contribute to the cutting edge of Silicon Valley software development, please contact email@example.com