Lviv, Kharkiv, Ukraine
Full Stack JS Engineer
Waverley Software is looking for a strong Full-Stack JS Engineer who is really proficient, creative and able to develop a functionality of the next-gen fundraising and e-commerce platform and become a valuable member of the Kharkiv-based team working with the stable and innovative US company.
About Our Client:
Our client is a goal-oriented and fast-growing successful e-commerce company located in the US. It develops and supports the new-gen crowdfunding fundraising platform for the US market. The project now is at the very beginning of the ‘hot’ development phase with lots of solutions to be designed and decisions to be made.
- 3+ years of experience in professional software development.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Equivalent* in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- 2+ years using JS, HTML5, CSS technologies.
- 2 years of cross-platform, responsive design development.
- Experience in functional programming.
- Expertise in API integrations.
- Loopback, Node.JS, SignalR, Sockets.io, MongoDB, Postgres, Grunt, Gulp, REST .
- E-Commerce experience is a plus, SaaS experience is a plus.
- AngularJS proven experience is a plus.
- Google Polymer practical experience or in-depth understanding and knowledge is a plus.
- Flux, jsLint, unit testing is a plus.
- Fluent English.
- Holistic feature development process(both frontend backend) for a web-based and mobile agnostic app.
- You will be responsible for developing all aspects of the app’s user interface. You will work closely with subject matter experts to design and create a responsive high-quality application.
- Create and maintain an online dictionary of application elements(example page) with a standardized styling for other developers to use.
- Create and maintain an overall responsive design approach so as to protect the application usability across multiple devices and screen sizes. (PC, Tablet, Mobile Phone).
- Collaborate with the product manager in developing new feature requirements for design and usability.
- Complete implementation of application features within the views and controllers, using internal web data services.
- Architecting and implementing platform and framework level code to achieve the maximum value and reuse it across many contexts.
If you want to contribute to the cutting edge of Silicon Valley software development, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or press Apply Now and attach your CV to the form.