Lviv, Kharkiv, Ukraine
Senior Full-Stack Developer
Design, develop and lead cloud-based application platform to improve enterprise business automation, deliver greater efficiency to improve business turnaround time.
You will start your project engagement with a few-week-long trip to our client’s office in California to learn about the product and get integrated into the team.
Robotic process automation (RPA) is changing the way companies around the globe do business—and our client has been innovating it since 2003. With RPA’s ability to rapidly and accurately complete processes developing cognitive software robots, companies call it one of the most essential and disruptive technologies in today’s market. They believe that people who have time to create, think, and discover build great companies. That’s why they’ve dedicated the last decade to driving the adoption of robotic process automation technology in leading Financial Services, BPO, Healthcare, Technology, and Insurance companies to name a few, across more than 90 countries. They are taking the lead to define the category and create the blueprint to make it successful. They believe they are seeing a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to make a difference and change the world.
- Define and continually enhance cloud software development systems and programs
- Work closely with product management, hardware/software engineering to develop platform capabilities
- Write application code following best practices for horizontally scalable and geo-distributed environment
- Deliver code in Agile team environment.
- Be a crafts(wo)man and encourage code craftsmanship across the team.
- Lead and participate in code reviews to drive teams to the highest standards
- Provide architectural leadership in the product development team.
- Drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development.
- Minimum 6 years of engineering experience in cloud (SaaS) software environment or mobile app development
- Cloud product stack (single or multi-tenant)
- Familiarity with modern charting libraries like D3.js, High Charts etc.
- Modular development with UI and Backend communication via APIs (for easy portability)
- Angular js, Java background
- Backend NoSQL-oriented database (Postgres, MongoDB) and/or columnar analytics stores (Google Big Query, AWS Redshift)
- Event-based data logging on a Big Data infrastructure
- 5-10 million events per day (JSON payloads)
- BI & Analytics tools experience is a plus
- Data mining background on open source Spark/Apache technologies is a plus
- Should have worked in Agile teams with 1-2 week sprint cycles with demonstrable outputs, iterative cycles for revving product capabilities
- Multi-geo parallel development experience using GitHub or similar in small team sizes (3-5)
- Daily dev environment check-ins with continuous integration and Automated QA
- Full-stack development experience preferred
- Passion for high-quality software development and the technology and knowledge that supports it
- Ability and willingness to travel to California
- Good written and spoken English
If you want to contribute to the cutting edge of Silicon Valley software development, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or press Apply Now and attach your CV to the form.