Senior Full-Stack JS Engineer
We are looking for a senior full-stack JS engineer, to work with the product development team building the core, patent-pending software platform that enhance the lives of children facing life-threatening illness. You’ll play a critical role in developing products that are key to the long-term strategic vision for the company, setting engineering best practices and process, and designing major back-end part of the system to ensure scalability, performance, and security.
About our client
Our client is patient experience reborn: a patent-pending, cloud-based content distribution platform. Designed in partnership with patients, caregivers, and hospital leaders over the last ten years, the client delivers hyper-personalized content to all users, while decimating the cost of ownership and lack of true personalization which plague legacy hospital solutions.
- 6+ years of overall commercial software development
- 4+ years in the JS development
- Familiar with and had used on the projects: HTML5, CSS, React.JS, Angular, responsive design, web-components, unit testing
- 2+ years of Node.JS supporting frameworks (Express, Koa or similar)
- Building, deploying, and managing on top of AWS cloud
- Key web development concepts (HTTP Protocol, SSL/TLS, certificates, DNS, TCP, etc.)
- API design and development (REST and GraphQL)
- Relational Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL
- NoSQL Database technologies like MongoDB
- Web serving and caching technologies like Apache, Nginx, Varnish, and Squid
- Addressing concurrency, transactions, and related run-time application concepts
- Bitbucket source control and effective branching and release management practices
- Some DevOps (Understanding, improving, and following Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery process, Docker)
- Experience with the following AWS: EC2, S3, Lambda, ECS Fargate, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline, ElasticSearch,
- Elastic Load Balancer, Route53, IAM, Cognito etc.
- Experience in video CODEC landscape, video transcoding, streaming media delivery
- Developing automated unit, integration and functional test suites
- Server-side languages like Python and Go
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux command line interface and scripting
WHY YOU’LL LOVE YOUR JOB:
- Take a significant part in growing startup, where you will directly impact our product.
- Be challenged by researching, implementing, and building new technologies, APIs, and frameworks.
- Create life-changing technology which brings joy to hospitalized children all over the nation.
IF YOU ARE:
- A technical geek and influencer
- A team player valuing collaboration
- Enjoying responsibility and a sense of ownership over the created product
- Passionate about technology and digital transformation.
- A creative mind with a vision for changing the future.
- Excellent at planning, organization, and time-management
… THAN WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU NOW!
DON’T HESITATE AND APPLY