Lviv, Kharkiv, Ukraine
Senior Full-Stack JS Engineer
You will join a team of talented developers as a Senior full-stack JS Engineer. The team is developing Version 2 of a multi-user, real-time, highly visual web application used by large event and exhibition organizers to design their exhibition floor plans in an easy CAD-light manner, sell exhibition space and produce technical plans for stand builders and crew.
The customers are looking to embed a user-friendly searchable floor plan in their website/mobile app and integrate the sales tools into their CRM via an API.
The product is an MVP with well-written user stories and a prioritized backlog.
About our client:
With 90 years of history as an industry leader, our customer is a family-owned company with 90+ locations worldwide and over 7,000 employees.
The team provides web-based SaaS solutions for event organizers to plan and manage their events. Our customer’s digital and event technology tools simplify the planning and management of events and exhibitions from start to finish: it helps to manage pre-event planning, to keep communication running smoothly, to better involve attendees into the event experience, and to glean audience insights during and after any event.
This web-platform helps its users design, plan and deliver fully immersive event experiences.
- Overall 5+ years of commercial experience in Software Development
- Experience with NoSQL Databases
- Experience with Unit Testing Frameworks
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a Scrum environment
- Deep understanding of current and emerging trends of the web platform
- A passion to learn new technologies
- A collaborative and dedicated team player
- English – intermediate (both verbal and written)
- PaperJS or HTML5 Canvas
- Develop front-end and back-end functionality according to business requirements
- Conduct code reviews to ensure code complies with the development standards
- Ensure systems are highly available, scalable and self-healing
- Provide accurate timings and estimates
- Maintain project transparency via project collaboration (JIRA) and communication (Slack) tools
- Participate in all Scrum ceremonies (stand up, code review, backlog refinement, sprint review, planning)
- Collaborate with other programming engineers across the organization to develop best practices
If you want to contribute to the cutting edge of Silicon Valley software development, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org