Lviv, Kharkiv, Ukraine
Senior Full Stack .Net Engineer
Waverley Software is looking for a Senior Full Stack .Net Engineer to work on the project in Big Data domain.
About our client
Our client is a leading developer of Big Data and Predictive Analytics related applications. Using complex quantitative modeling techniques such as machine learning, they build ‘state-of-the-art’ real-time and automated trading systems which are applied to the global wagering industry. In general, the customer is one of the biggest players in APAC gambling market, specifically horse racing. Currently, there are 20+ disconnected applications and it is planned to develop a modern web portal.
This position is a hands-on coding role primarily responsible for designing and developing solutions to meet the customer’s expectations and specifications outlined in the requirements. As well, this position will provide input into designs and technology solutions to facilitate decision making, and mitigate development and implementation risks.
- Overall 5+ years of commercial experience in Software Development
- Strong proficiency in .NET 4.7 / Core, Web API 2, MS SQL
- Experience with Entity Framework 6.0
- Experience with Azure Cloud
- Familiarity with JSON Web Token
- Thorough understanding of Dependency Injection, MVC 5
- HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Ajax
- Basic understanding of Redis, Kafka
- Understanding of SDLC: Git Flow, Atlassian (Jira, Confluence)
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills, and team player
- English – Strong intermediate (both verbal and written)
If you want to contribute to the cutting edge of Silicon Valley software development, please contact email@example.com