Lviv, Kharkiv, Ukraine
Senior JS Developer
We are looking for JS Senior software engineer to join our cloud services platform team. This individual will be a significant contributor to cloud development strategy and be responsible for front end features development.
About the Client
Robotic process automation (RPA) is changing the way companies around the globe do business—and our client has been innovating on it since 2003. With RPA’s ability to rapidly and accurately complete processes with cognitive software robots, companies are calling it one of the most essential and disruptive technologies in the market today. We believe that people who have time to create, think, and discover build great companies. That’s why they’ve dedicated the last decade to driving the adoption of robotic process automation technology in leading Financial Services, BPO, Healthcare, Technology, and Insurance companies to name a few, across more than 90 countries. They are taking the lead to define the category and create the blueprint to make it successful. They believe they are seeing a once in a lifetime opportunity to make a difference and change the world.
- Define and continually enhance cloud software development systems and programs
- Work closely with product management, hardware/software engineering to develop platform capabilities
- Write application code following best practices for horizontally scalable and geo-distributed environment
- Deliver code in Agile team environment
- Be a crafts (wo)man and encourage code craftsmanship across team
- Lead and participate in code reviews to drive teams to the highest standards
- Provide architectural leadership in product development team
- Drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development
- Minimum 6 years engineering experience in cloud (SaaS) software environment or mobile app development
- Familiarity with modern charting libraries like D3.js, High Charts etc.
- Modular development with UI and Backend communicating via APIs (for easy portability)
- Angular JS
- Should have worked in Agile teams with 1-2 week sprint cycles with demonstrable outputs, iterative cycles for revving product capabilities
- Multi-geo parallel development experience using GitHub or similar in small team sizes (3-5)
- Daily dev environment check-ins with continuous integration and Automated QA
- Passion for high-quality software development and the technology and knowledge that supports it
- Ability and willingness to travel to California
- Good written and spoken English
If you want to contribute to the cutting edge of Silicon Valley software development, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org