Lviv, Kharkiv, Ukraine
Senior iOS Engineer
Waverley Software is looking for a dynamic, Agile-oriented iOS developer to design, build, and enhance applications that have a growing user base. As a Senior iOS Engineer you’ll work collaboratively with other developers and designers on architecture, design, and implementation.
About our client
Our client is a health tech company building tools to help people manage their health details, care and communication. They believe that everyone should be able to track their own health comprehensively, and do the same for the people they care about – no matter what their health concerns are, no matter what family means to them, and no matter what language they speak – all in one place.
- 5+ years programming experience
- Proficient in Objective C and Swift
- Shipped at least one iOS app
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving, growing and dynamic environment
- Ability to translate business requirements into code
- Excellent software design and architecture skills
- Willingness to explore new ideas and have a passion to make them happen
- Ability to influence and communicate with others
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field required. A combination of education plus equivalent work experience may be considered
- At least Intermediate written and spoken English
- Design and implement functional requirements while providing scalability, performance, and maintainability
- Join a team and catch up on coding practices and processes used and improve them
- Analyze and discuss the app’s features with the client, suggest the best technical approaches
- Write well documented clean and easy to support code
- Work as a part of distributed Scrum team to provide the increment of the product
If you want to contribute to the cutting edge of Silicon Valley software development, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.