Senior Java Developer
Robotic process automation (RPA) is changing the way companies around the globe do business—and our client has been innovating on it since 2003. With RPA’s ability to rapidly and accurately complete processes with cognitive software robots, companies are calling it one of the most essential and disruptive technologies in the market today. We believe that people who have time to create, think, and discover build great companies. That’s why they’ve dedicated the last decade to driving the adoption of robotic process automation technology in leading Financial Services, BPO, Healthcare, Technology, and Insurance companies to name a few, across more than 90 countries. They are taking the lead to define the category and create the blueprint to make it successful. They believe they are seeing a once in a lifetime opportunity to make a difference and change the world.
Seeking Backend Senior software engineer to join our team. Design, develop our core product, deliver greater efficiency to improve business turnaround time.
We are building a large scale work load manager. It would provide the ability to distribute, manage, scale dynamically a virtual environment of systems to perform and process various tasks.
This is a fully ground up work, there would be an opportunity for the engineers to influence and shape the technology and also the architecture.
- Work closely with product management, hardware/software engineering to develop platform capabilities
- Write application code following best practices for horizontally scalable and geo-distributed environment.
- Independently perform various researches, present results to the team
- Deliver code in Agile team environment.
- Be a crafts(wo)man and encourage code craftsmanship across team.
- Drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development.
- 6+ years as a Software Engineer, preferably in a startup environment
- Deep understanding of server-side Java and related frameworks
- Front-end experience is desired (Angular, React or similar)
- Solid experience in architecting highly scalable systems (SOA)
- Solid experience with Message Queues (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, etc.)
- Solid experience building secure and scalable micro-services using RESTful APIs
- Fundamental understanding of database technologies (relational/non-relational); BigData technology experience would be a huge plus (Hadoop/Hive, NoSQL/MongoDB/Cassandra)
- Ability and willingness to travel to California
- The candidate needs to be comfortable in a situation of uncertainty. Able to move the project forward considering the high level goals.
- Good written and spoken English
Now you’ve got two options: send your CV to email@example.com or press Apply Now and just leave it here.
Thank you, we’re looking forward to potentially meeting you personally!