Lviv, Kharkiv, Ukraine
Senior RTOS Engineer
We’re looking for an Embedded Software Engineer with expertise in real-time operating systems who can contribute to all aspects of client’s next generation product development. The ideal candidate has existing domain expertise and will be able to contribute to client’s code base immediately. The candidate will be an engineer on our next generation product and will be responsible for system architecture and code base. The product that client is creating is the first of its kind and presents complex and exciting technical challenges.
About our Client:
Our Client is reinventing the portable music player for the streaming era. The first product is durable, lightweight, Bluetooth and WiFi enabled, and plays 1,000+ songs on-the-go without a phone or Internet connection. Our client launched in July 2017 with a first-ever Spotify partnership and has more than 35,000 users in 65 countries. New streaming partners, with content ranging from music to podcasts, will be added in the coming months.
Our client was founded in early 2016 by a group of entrepreneurs and designers who think that life is simply better when the phone is off.
- 6+ years of experience in programming
- Expert C programming skills
- Experience developing on a commercial RTOS platform (e.g. ThreadX, VxWorks, Green Hills)
- Experience with drivers, networking stacks, WiFi, and Bluetooth
- Experience with development on embedded platforms (ARM Cortex A/M, STM32, or other RISC platforms) and with associated IDE’s and compilers
- Proficient in various communication protocols (e.g. UART, SPI, I2C, USB, or TCP/IP)
- Multi-threading experience
- Ability to work independently with good problem-solving abilities
- Experience building consumer electronic products
- Experience with audio codecs and encryption
- Experience with streaming music platforms and Digital Rights Management (DRM) policies
- Proficiency in digital signal processing technologies and techniques such as IIR/FIR filtering and FFT
- Experience with Git, JIRA, Linux, Android, and/or iOS
If you want to contribute to the cutting edge of Silicon Valley software development, please contact email@example.com