Lviv, Kharkiv, Ukraine
Senior Java Developer
Waverley Software is looking for Senior/Lead Java Developer to work on the project in Telecom domain.
About our Client
Client is a Digital Service Provider, which needs a skilled Java developer to join the existing team.
It is a brand new product on the latest Java 8 where server-side team is responsible for new features implementation to support web, iOS and Android apps, users and its services.
If you want to be the part of a team that’s cresting an explosive growth curve in mobile broadband technology which reinvented real-time technology for today’s mobile networks and transforming the way people communicate in the process – JOIN US and be a part of the digital wave!
The patented approach to transaction processing opens vast business opportunities in the digital sector, and your future.
- Development of new features;
- Technical direction for the team;
- Architecture design for the new features;
- Support existing code base;
- Performance analysis and improvements for development;
- Work with a team and client-side engineers;
- Periodic 24×7 on call support.
- 5+ years of experience in software development;
- Good written and verbal English to maintain day to day communication with client-side engineers;
- Bachelor’s Degree/Equivalent* in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field;
- 4+ years using J2EE technologies;
- 3+ years of web service development;
Solid knowledge of:
- Java Core, Design patterns,;
- Spring IoC, MVC, Security, Data and Templates;
- REST web services, JMS;
- JSON, XML;
- Mongo database.
If you want to contribute to the cutting edge of Silicon Valley software development, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or press Apply Now and attach your CV to the form.