Ho Chi Minh City
- Create the automation test script based on manual test cases on Desktop browsers.
- Experience with at Selenium automation test framework
- Contribute to the building of continuous Integration (CI) environment and ongoing Process improvement…
- Work closely with the Qcs manual/Developers/BA in a Scrum team.
- Identify areas of improvement to drive quality of the products.
- Report to the QC Leader/Project Manager.
- Perform thorough regression testing.
- Perform automated functional, regression and performance testing of products according to test cases and checklists.
- Other tasks are assigned by the line manager
- More than 1 year of automation testing experience in WEB UI / API testing.
- Experience in one or more automation testing frameworks (Selenium, Protractor, Cucumber, etc.)
- Experience with Typescript and any other programming languages (C#, Python, Java)
- Experience in API testing ( Postman, RestAssured ) and contract-based testing (e.g. PACT)
- Solid knowledge of testing methodologies covering test levels, static tests, dynamic tests.
- Working within agile development teams supporting the developers to quality assure developments early.
- Good English communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Good ability in troubleshooting and consult the development team to fix the issues
- Tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and able to synthesize results effectively.
- Has knowledge of CI/CD (such as Jenkins).
- Has knowledge in revision control systems in Github/Gitlab.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- 13th month salary
- Open working environment
- 18 Annual Leave Days
- Additional Health Care Benefit for you and 2 relatives
- Monthly tech talks
- Flat organization structure
- Self-organized team
- Up to 2 days per month for your self-research/learning
- Working environment that advocates the continuous development, both for yourself and the company
- Quarterly team buildings & Other activities
Ms. Uyen Le