Lviv / Kharkiv / Remote
Events & Tradeshows
Waverley Software is seeking an experienced, highly capable Software Engineer with solid expertise in multiplayer games to join our talented team known for creating future-of-the-industry best-experience online events platform that allows multiuser events participation.
The successful candidate will contribute to the implementation of the multiplayer online event mechanics and modes.
- Provide top-quality support for licensed partners by working to understand their needs and developing unique technical solutions.
- Design, write, debug and refine multiplayer systems, features, tools and infrastructure
- Provide technical insight regarding multiplayer gameplay design
- Provide high level direction for the client and backend architecture
- Work with internal teams to guide feature design to address developer needs through technology solutions and system improvements.
- Craft and develop software and other projects to assist developers and internal groups with creating industry leading online experiences.
- 5+ years game programming experience
- Strong leadership skills and abilities
- Network and cloud infrastructures.
- Demonstrated proficiency in and knowledge of C/C++, data structures, performance, and multi-threaded programming techniques
- Unreal Engine 4 experience
- Demonstrated ability to write clean, readable, portable, reliable, and optimized code
- A strong passion for video games and the online experience
- Understand multiplayer trends in the gaming industry.
- Network-related tools such as Wireshark, Postman, or Fiddler.
- Network security models.
- Low-level network architecture and protocols.
- Programming experience on Windows and C#, including Python or other high-level/scripting languages.