Our client develops an ML-driven platform that empowers companies to take charge of product quality in real-time. Using machine learning to analyze data, it collates, translates and categorizes bugs to ensure quality and stability of any product.
The project is a platform that listens to omnichannel feedback from the users about issues they may be encountering with any product. The real-time translation tools monitor product quality across every global channel and locale, instantly translating feedback from the users into English. The machine learning tools analyze all the aggregated and translated data and identify potential bugs in the product. Once the data has been collected, translated and analyzed, it is sorted into custom categories and is displayed on a real-time dashboard.
- Perform Data Analysis and issues tracking
- Bugs analysis and reproducing
- Collaborate with the team both in US and UA
- Knowledgeable about popular web browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.)
- Familiarity with major operating systems (Windows or Mac OS) and mobile systems (iOS or Android)
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, written & verbal. Upper-Intermediate English
- Proactivity, result-orientation
- Software Engineering or other engineering related degree/ or student of the last year of education
- Theoretical knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Theoretical knowledge of software testing