All Ukraine / Kharkiv/ Lviv
Waverley Software is looking for DevOps to work with us on a big and very exciting project. We do our best work when we’re surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? We’d love to chat.
Our client is the largest purchaser of third-party direct-to-consumer brands, boasting a massive innovation platform that brings high quality products to market across digital marketplaces and retailers globally
- Daily administration, engineering support, and maintaining consistent configuration with particular focus on automation technologies and DevOps
- Proactively monitor systems and services for performance, availability, and capacity management
- Perform all administrative processes and procedures to maintain the availability of the system.
- Ensure procedures, processes, and documentation are well defined and available to the rest of the team
- Work independently, and receive minimal guidance
- Ensure various backups are in place so we’re able to recover from disasters.
- 2+ years of successful technical experience supporting and maintaining a production system
- Understanding of security best practices
- A very strong understanding of Linux (or other POSIX based operating systems)
- Understanding of networking, CIDR, Subnetting and VPN
- Experience with data warehousing systems like Redshift
- Strong understanding of PostgreSQL administration
- Heavy automation domain knowledge and is experienced with systems like Terraform, Vault, Ansible and Kubernetes
- Experience operating infrastructure in a major public cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience working with various CI/CD pipeline tools
Will be a plus:
- Infrastructure as Code, scripting and automation experience, knowledge of Python, Golang