Seasoned Marketing Team. You will join a team of experienced marketing professionals and report to the Marketing Team Manager. Our Marketing team is very close-knit, supportive, and passionate about what we do.
Responsible Freedom. At Waverley, we encourage fresh ideas and initiatives. You will have the freedom to experiment and implement new strategies and ideas, however bold and ambitious, as long as they align with our strategy.
Silicon Valley Spirit. As part of the Marketing team, you’ll work directly with Waverley’s Silicon Valley-based C-Suite (tech pioneers from Palm, fusionOne, and Telos), and learn from our experienced VP of Sales and Marketing with background on management positions at Nokia and Motorola.
Waverley Software is looking for a data-driven and proactive Outbound Marketing Specialist (with a focus on email marketing) to join our Sales & Marketing team. The ideal candidate speaks fluent English, has knowledge of the IT outsourcing industry, and previous experience launching email marketing campaigns for lead generation from scratch.
- 3+ years work experience as an Email marketing manager or Digital marketing specialist
- Min. upper-intermediate level of English, spoken and written
- Working knowledge of Outbound Marketing and Sales best practices in cold lead generation
- Proficiency with marketing automation, email sequence and analytics tools (e.g. Marketo, WoodPecker, Apollo, RocketReach, Hunter.io, etc.)
- Proven experience successfully launching and executing cold email marketing campaigns and generating qualified leads
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects with conflicting deadlines
- Analytical mindset, ability to conduct research and present the findings
- The ability to create engaging and memorable email texts is a PLUS
- Experience working with Google Analytics is a PLUS
Nice to Have:
- Experience with LinkedIn (Ads, Outreach)
- Plan, prepare, design and execute successful email marketing campaigns
- Leverage various tools and sources to expand and enrich our email list
- Come up with compelling, engaging and selling email templates
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices, work to minimize the unsubscribe rate
- Bring creative ideas to the table on how to generate new leads for our Sales team
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties’ researches and use them to improve the efficiency of outbound campaigns
- Upgrade the existing email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders, report on the efficiency of email campaigns
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements