All Ukraine / Kharkiv/ Lviv
The product of our client is focused solely on EV charging and established a business model that’s been validated by more than a decade in business and thousands of customers.
With electric vehicles (EVs) expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality, the product is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need.It brings together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
What You Will Be Doing:
Waverley Software is looking for an outstanding engineer interested in applying a broad skill-set toward building cutting-edge software for a next generation vehicle charging platform. You will architect, design, implement, and test new systems in a rapidly evolving problem-space.
- Work on platform software including Linux kernel, and communication interfaces including CAN, RS-232/485, I2C, SPI, Modbus, and PPP
- Work with Wireless networking, including LTE, Wi-Fi, and BLE
- Collaborate cross-functionally and globally with hardware, manufacturing and other software teams to define specifications, features, and APIs
- Participate in design and code reviews, as well as mentor other members of the team
- 8+ years of experience in developing embedded system products using C/C++
- Expert-level C/C++ coding in a Linux/RTOS environment
- Experience with Linux BSP platform including custom board bring up, U-Boot, kernel, device drivers, file systems (ext4, UBIFS, JFFS2), sound system (ALSA), Camera, and system software
- Experience with ARM based MCU development in C/C++ on real-time OS
- Experience in asynchronous event driven architecture and developing scalable and latency-optimized distributed application services
- Proficient with buildroot, GCC, toolchain, Make, CMake, git, gdb
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to make critical system-level design decisions and drive projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
- At least Intermediate English level (written and spoken)
Will be a plus:
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Working with EV / EVSE products
- Exposure in connectivity architecture using Wireless (Cellular, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC), and wired (Ethernet)