All Ukraine / Kharkiv/ Lviv
Our client’s company was founded almost 100 years ago, and since then has grown to be the global leader in the event industry. They provide a full range of services organizing trade shows, conferences, and virtually all sorts of events around the world. Among others there were events run for Pepsi, Audi, MTV, US Dept of State, Porsche, Harley Davidson, Microsoft.
The major challenge of the project is handling dynamic content coming in from multiple DynamoDB Instances and manipulating this data for custom pages, and different gating rules per event and per user type.
- Development of customized web platforms from a template
- Work with live broadcasts and video content
- Delivery in a tight time schedule with high quality
- Provide regular status reports and ensure smooth communication
- 2-3 years of experience in Front end web development
- Basic knowledge of React/Redux and desire to work closely with it
- Deep knowledge in responsive design and CSS
- Understanding of SASS
- Ability to work independently, without guidance
- Strong Intermediate level of English (both verbal and written)