Our Silicon Valley headquarters connects with the development centers in Kharkiv, Lviv in Ukraine and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Our teams work with both corporations and exciting startups to bring critical projects to life.
For over twenty years Waverley has built a solid reputation delivering exceptional software to the most demanding clients. The company focuses on the most recent and challenging technologies and trends from the valley so it never gets boring to work with us. We’re looking for fearless, talented software and QA engineers ready to take part in building a great company with us and share our values.
Are you ready for the next big thing?
- Develop functionality according to business requirements
- Collaborate with other programming engineers across the organization to develop best practices
- Provide accurate timings and estimates
- Maintain project transparency via project collaboration and communication tools
- 4+ years of development experience in Full Stack Java development
- Experience with Java and Spring technologies
- Customer focused with the ability to work in a cross-functional team with BA, QA, documentation, and others
- Experience working with AWS, some knowledge of docker
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related academic field
- At least Pre-Intermediate English level
Nice to have:
- Understanding or experience of Zoho API
- A clear understanding of Restful API’s
- Familiarity with ERP, CRM-like systems development