All Ukraine / Lviv / Kharkiv
The client is the fast growing “fantasy sports” type of product with very realistic graphics. Team is small yet seasoned professionals working in the US and Europe on building the product’s new functionality with AI/ML flavour, scalable and high performing. Product builds real-time sports games around global live sport.
What team can offer to you:
Work with an experienced team of experts
Available as fully remote position
We are looking for a Backend engineer to help with our soon to launch sports gaming app. We need a mid-level or senior Go developer with a solid background in designing and implementing Go backend services to support us in improving our AI/ML part of the product, to build out our upcoming product features while improving existing infrastructure, and to help extend the capacity and knowledge with our lead Go engineer to strengthen this branch of our engineering.
We deal with a high volume of real-time sports data which flows through a stack comprised of a Golang backend and worker clusters, postgres databases, docker, rabbitmq and kubernetes.
- 5+ years of experience
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- Significant experience designing and implementing backend services
- Experience with software development using the Go programming language (1+ year of experience)
- Solid Python knowledge
- Good knowledge of SQL and relational database design
- Experience with working in an agile work environment (Scrum or Kanban)
- You have worked in a team of remote developers before
- You enjoy working with people
- You work independently and are goal-oriented
- At least Intermediate English level (verbal and written)
Will be a plus:
- Formal education in computer science