Waverley Software is looking for HR manager who has the vision to see beyond the position, and to the people who need your expert assistance and guidance. Our team consists of HR and Recruitment professionals who are dedicated to what they do.
We are seeking for a perfect-matching member to work for a common goal, be extremely honest with yourself, your team, your colleagues. You’ll be working in close collaboration with HR Director in order to maintain our friendly atmosphere.
- Experience in Human Resources Management (1+ years in IT sphere)
- Intermediate or higher level of English
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding coaching practices
- Relationship management, Influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to multitask and process large amounts of data
- Maintain and support the whole cycle of the HR process
- Work closely with HR Director on the development and implementation of HR-procedures
- Supervise the adaptation period of newcomers
- Communicate with the managerial team and all the team members on the regular basis
- Conduct 1:1 meetings and Exit Interviews
- Take part in the performance review process, education and development plans
- Help in solving problems in teams (communications, processes)
- Strengthen and support the company internal HR brand and internal communications