Waverley software is looking for Java Developer to join our team of professionals to work on a variety of internal projects.
Waverley is a multinational software engineering company building award-winning software products for both renowned tech giants and innovative startups globally.
• 63% Senior technical staff;
• HQ in Silicon Valley;
• 100% of team members are allowed to work remote;
• Startup engineering culture, the latest technologies.
- Develop functionality according to business requirements
- Collaborate with other programming engineers across the organization to develop best practices
- Provide accurate timings and estimates
- Maintain project transparency via project collaboration and communication tools
- 2+ years of development experience in Java development
- Experience with server-side Java and related frameworks (Spring, Spring Boot)
- Fundamental understanding of database technologies (relational, SQL), especially Postgres
- Knowledge of Docker
- Experience working with AWS
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related academic field
- Pre-Intermediate English level ( at least written)
Nice to have:
- A clear understanding of Restful API’s
- Familiarity with ERP, CRM-like systems development