Lviv / Kharkiv / Remote
Java 11, SpringBoot
Project is an agile content hub comprised of powerful tools that make content creation faster and easier than ever. Rapidly create and publish high-impact customer experiences that drive conversions and engagement – without coding. The platform revolutionizes how brands bring their content journeys to life — without traditional technology + resource constraints — delivering immersive customer experience, and driving meaningful results for the brand.
We are seeking self-motivated Software Engineers to join our rapidly growing development team. The ideal candidate will have experience solving complex business problems as well as developing high performance, large scale, data-driven applications. This position is for someone who makes great technical decisions at a rapid pace.
We have a good working environment, interesting social activities, and a good work-life balance.
- Design and develop core architectural components in Java using good Object-Oriented programming practices and Design Patterns.
- Design and develop scalable software solutions for high throughput, security, and availability.
- Focus on Unit-testing, writing testable code, and dependency injection to maximize code testability.
- Develop micro-services using Java 11 and SpringBoot.
- Deploy your work into AWS using the best tools for the job.
- Work with a great team solving hard technology problems.
- At least 2 years of experience building and designing web-based applications and APIs.
- Experience building Object-Oriented Software Systems in Java.
- Knowledge of modern Java frameworks such as SpringBoot and Hibernate.
- Experience working in a Unix environment.
- Experience developing applications using a microservices architecture.
- Experience working with cloud-based environments (ie. AWS) and cloud services such as AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS Lambda, etc.
- Ability to read and write data from multiple data stores such as MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, Redis, Memcached, etc.
- Experience with modern version control and workflow tools such as git and the Atlassian tool suite (Jira, Confluence, Stash, etc.)
Nice to have:
- Experience with eCommerce platforms – for example, Salesforce Demandware, Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, etc
- B.S., M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience is preferred.