Lviv / Kharkiv / Remote
Project is an agile content hub comprised of powerful tools that make content creation faster and easier than ever. Rapidly create and publish high-impact customer experiences that drive conversions and engagement – without coding. The platform revolutionizes how brands bring their content journeys to life — without traditional technology + resource constraints — delivering immersive customer experience, and driving meaningful results for the brand.
We are seeking for self-motivated Software Engineers to join our rapidly growing development team. The ideal candidate will have experience solving complex business problems as well as developing high performance, large scale, data-driven applications. This position is for someone who makes great technical decisions at a rapid pace.
We are a diverse team with many different cultural backgrounds and complementary skill sets and believe strongly in achieving results together.
- Develop modern web-based frontend applications using good Object-Oriented programming practices and Design Patterns in React.js and/or Backbone.js
- Optimize web applications for high throughput and high availability
- Develop user interface components for our SaaS-based content production platform
- Focus on writing testable code, and overall software quality
- Work with a great team solving hard technology problems
- Experience with ES2015/ES6, Webpack and application development using React.js
- Experience in consuming web-based RESTFul APIs
- Experience with modern version control and workflow tools (Git, Jira/Confluence/Stash, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and in the team
- At least Intermediate English
Nice to have:
- Experience with TypeScript, Backbone.js/Marionette.js, Redux-Sagas
- Experience working with storybook-UI
- B.S., M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience