Remote / Kharkiv/ Lviv
Our client’s product is a payment gateway that makes payments for all kinds of businesses.
The product allows customers to receive and send money with simple integrations. Each and every transaction can be easily reconciled and recorded with automated detection of funds with instant notification.
- 7+ years of experience in software development
- Successful track record of developing quality software products and shipping production-ready software
- Strong knowledge of REST and pub/sub design patterns
- Experience with relational and NoSQL database schema design and query optimization
- Experience with unit, integration, and E2E test frameworks such as jest, mocha, supertest, and cucumber
- Ability to mentor and level up other software engineers on your team
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Familiarity with containerization, including Docker and Kubernetes
- Ability to guide a team through refactoring high-throughput code
- Confident Intermediate level of English (spoken and written)
Will be a plus:
- Experience working with payment APIs
- Experience with Golang
- Ability to architect distributed systems on cloud computing platforms such as AWS, GCP, or AliCloud (including serverless approaches)
- Work with PMs, designers, and fellow engineers to design and implement elegant user experiences for one of our product modules.
- Produce elegant, readable, testable, maintainable code.
- Gradually take ownership of pieces of integrations code base and proactively make it better.
- Help the team ship quality code by participating in design reviews and code reviews and help resolve production issues as they arise.
- Make the team stronger by sharing your knowledge via documentation, blog posts, and tech talks.