Our client is a blockchain innovation company and trusted provider of crypto custody solutions, leading the industry in security, ease of use, and expertise. The company is headquartered in Canada and expanding globally in select markets. One of the world’s most secure custody solutions for cryptocurrencies prides on combining the best qualities of a tech start-up and a financial institution.
Waverley is inviting you to join a new development team working for the customer who has the expertise and technology to dream big and to deliver in an industry with massive, unlocked potential. Success in this role is bringing your unique innovative creativity to this fast-paced, start-up environment.
We are looking for a person who is motivated not only by their own code quality but the success of the team they will mentor. This is what it takes to become one of us.
- Ability to write high-quality code
- Solid experience with JS (React.js, TypeScript, Node.js)
- Demonstrated experience with MVC architecture
- Passion and experience working with CI/CD process
- A growth mindset (personally and professionally)
- English – at least Intermediate (written and spoken)
Nice to have:
- Fintech industry experience
- Experience with Solidity
- Blockchain industry experience
- Make system design decisions and implement them in practice
- Analyze code segments regularly
- Lead code reviews
- Delegate tasks to team members
- Partner with internal stakeholders, including DevOps
- Active participation in the ISMS program