All Ukraine / Kharkiv/ Lviv
6 people in US and 2 people from our side
The project provides powerful insights from product data, customer success manager sentiment, and more — all in one workspace. It is the fastest, most intuitive Customer Success Platform that combines quantitative data with qualitative CSM sentiment to deliver value to the end users from day one.
This opportunity is for the seasoned software engineer who is ready to join the startup team and actively develop SaaS product, to drive and develop new functionalities using Node.JS and serverless architecture approach on backend ReactNative for Web on the frontend.
- Own and drive the creation of new modules and features for the SaaS product
- Develop modern web based application using good Object-Oriented and Functional programming and appropriate Design Patterns
- Optimize web applications for high throughput and high availability
- Focus on writing testable code, and overall proactively ensure and improve the software solution quality
- Identify and advocate for new technologies and practices that improve the quality and velocity of product development. Actively participate in team retrospectives.
- Direct daily communication with US located team to brainstorm on the solutions and challenges
- Overall 6+ years of commercial experience with Node.JS backend software development
- Experience and understanding of serverless architecture
- Experience building backend and lambda functions to display and manipulate large data sets on the frontend
- Solid knowledge of React.JS or React Native
- Experience with HTML5 & CSS3 and Responsive design
- Communicate on senior level, ability to collaborate with team on technical matters
- Technical curiosity, ability to see the business value behind the features
- Experience with Kanban or other Agile development methodology
- At least Intermediate English level (verbal and written)
Will be a plus:
- B.S., M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience is preferred
- Experience with Heroku
- Experience with Apollo GraphQL