Our client develops an ML-driven platform that empowers companies to take charge of product quality in real-time. Using machine learning to analyze data, it collates, translates and categorizes bugs to ensure the quality and stability of any product.
Our client is looking for a savvy Machine Learning Engineer to join our growing team of analytics experts. The hire will be responsible for implementing and maintaining our data pipeline, building infrastructure for training and evaluating ML models as well as internal tools for data analysis. The ideal candidate has experience productizing Keras and Tensorflow models and delivering high-quality, efficient and maintainable Python code. The Data Engineer will work closely with our Machine Learning Scientists to ensure optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Develop infrastructure for training, evaluating and deploying ML models
- Design internal data analysis tools
- Develop custom ML/NLP models and algorithms
- Evaluate state-of-the-art ML/NLP models on internal datasets
- 3-5 years of experience minimum
- Strong track record delivering high-quality Python code
- Practical experience developing, training and debugging Keras and Tensorflow models
- Experience with: Tensorflow, KerasExperience with modern software testing methodologies
- Fundamental knowledge of statistics, probability theory and mathematics
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field
- Natural language processing
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Google AI platform