Lviv / Kharkiv
PM, .Net BE engineer, JS Angular FE engineer, manual QA +,potentially, Automation QA
About the client: Our client is the UK based world’s leading provider of steam system solutions. The network of over 1,300 dedicated industry engineers in over 40 countries, combine with more than 100 years steam engineering that helps to improve the performance plants, comply with legislation, meet environmental goals.
Project description: the application is used by sales representatives when talking to their potential client. They are clarifying the details of the specific installation case and use the application to select the applicable modules, parts etc. Something similar to how the spare parts are selected for a car repair.
- To create a set of test cases
- Web apps testing, api testing using postman, cross-browser support
- To adapt the scope of test per the goals of each sprint and ensure the team deliverables are tested properly
- Creating and support of the basic QA documentations: test plan, test cases, etc
- 4+ years of experience in QA area
- Strong practical experience in manual testing
- Understanding of software development lifecycle
- Experience in creating and supporting QA documentation
- Understanding of SCRUM methodology
- Experience with Jira, Basecamp, G-suite
- Responsibility, pro-activeness and good soft skills
- At least Intermediate English (written and verbal)