Lviv / Kharkiv
3 Engineers (1 in US on the client's side, 1 in Bolivia and 1 in Ukraine form Waverley), Scrum Master (Waverley), PO (client), planned: +1 engineer, +1 QA, BA from Waverley
Our client has provided unparalleled service to biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical device, healthcare, academic research and food production facilities throughout North America and around the world.
Across these and other diverse industries, the product serves to test, certify and calibrate the critical equipment and controlled environments crucial to their operations.
- Responsible for ensuring the product meets the established standards of quality
- Review and clarify requirements specifications and technical design documents
- Creating and support of the basic QA documentation: test plan, test cases, etc.
- Organise and maintain functional, regression, smoke test sets in the test management tool (Xray for Jira)
- Manual testing of desktop and web applications
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of product increment to ensure finished product quality
- 4+ years of experience in QA area
- Test cases and checklists creation experience
- Deep bugs analysis skills
- Proven skills of working with requirements in Agile projects
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
- Client-server applications testing
Nice to have:
- Desktop applications testing experience is a plus
- Experience setting up a quality assurance process from a scratch is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Sciences preferred)