Ho Chi Minh City
As a Presales Manager, you will be responsible for architecting and designing comprehensive solutions that meet functional requirements in support of client needs. This role exists at the intersection of sales and service product development, with a successful candidate having experience driving solution approaches as part of the sales process while both leveraging internal technical capabilities and sourcing market requirements through both customer interaction and product research.
The position requires a combination of technical capabilities with business acumen, interfacing with customer leadership at all levels while representing the Waverley Software in a highly professional manner at all times to showcase the value our services deliver. Our ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, fantastic attitude and be comfortable addressing new challenges on a daily basis. We provide significant flexibility and autonomy to team members, have high expectations and expect everyone to contribute meaningfully to our broader collective goals.
- Collaborate with Sales to qualify prospect needs and drive a sales engagement through to a successful close.
- Clearly articulate and evangelize the Waverley unique value and differentiation to a diverse audience.
- Build and deliver excellent value-based introductory solutions and deep-dive technical proposals to prospects. You will be working with functionally diverse teams and individuals to collaboratively architect software solutions to business problems of our clients
- Proactivuely provide pre-sales cycle feedback to help drive the sales process forward and document progress toward close.
- Help encourage customers to share their experience with Waverley software with the goal of producing customer case studies, testimonials and references. Contribute to improved collateral, including media demonstrations for customers, presentations and written content.
- Develop and coordinate gathering of marketing cases, proposals and other sales materials to represent companies relevant experience for prospective clients.
- Advanced English Level and extraordinary English speaking with close to native pronunciation
- Align communication style with diverse customer roles such as Product teams, IT Engineers, senior leadership and business sponsors.
- Excellent presentation skills with an ability to explain complex scenarios and technology options in a simple manner and build confidence with our customers. Able to challenge customer thinking and teach, tailor and guide customers through their journey toward better proposal match.
- Strong knowledge of business analysis and business requirements solicitation for modeling / planning of the software projects and project deliverables.
- Good understanding of financial and operational modeling of the software projects, and experience in using spreadsheets for modeling.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Finance, Engineering, Operations Research, Management of Manufacturing or related technical fields.
- 5+ years of experience in technology, with at least 1 year in software business analysis, sales engineering and/or solutions architecture (Solutions Architect, Sales Engineer, Technology Consultant, Staff Engineer, Developer Advocate, etc.)
Ideal candidates will have experience in one or more of the following:
- An extensive background selling or managing consulting services, ideally outsourced software engineering
- Experience in modern architectures, testing, data processing solutions, automated deployment pipelines, etc.
- Expertise and wide knowledge in some of the areas: Mobile-first Solution Architectures, IoT, Cloud native solutions (AWS, GCP), SaaS products, DevOps and Reliability Engineering.
- Adept at learning and applying new technologies
A typical day might look like:
- Start your day with finalizing a proposal for new Prospect with an Engineering Manager
- Research a Prospect company and key stakeholders who will attend an initial meeting scheduled for tomorrow. Have a preparation call with a Sales Manager
- Conduct two calls with different Prospects: an intro and a technical call together with respective Sales Managers
- Present a proposal to another Prospect together with a Sales Manager
Ms. Tien Nguyen