Lviv / Kharkiv / Remote
Backbone.js/Marionette.js, React.js, TypeScript
Project is an agile content hub comprised of powerful tools that make content creation faster and easier than ever. Rapidly create and publish high-impact customer experiences that drive conversions and engagement – without coding. The platform revolutionizes how brands bring their content journeys to life — without traditional technology + resource constraints — delivering immersive customer experience, and driving meaningful results for the brand.
We are seeking self-motivated Software Engineers to join our rapidly growing development team. The ideal candidate will have experience solving complex business problems as well as developing high performance, large scale, data-driven applications.
We are a diverse team with many different cultural backgrounds and complementary skill sets and believe strongly in achieving results together.
- Experience with ES6, Webpack and application development using frameworks like Backbone.js/Marionette.js;
- Deep knowledge of JS and TypeScript;
- Experienced in React.js:
- Experience building interfaces to display and manipulate large datasets;
- Experience in consuming web-based RESTFul APIs;
- Experience with modern version control and workflow tools such as Git and the Atlassian tool – suite (Jira, Confluence, Stash)
- Ability to work independently and in the team;
- At least Intermediate English level.
- Experience with Web Page Speed Optimization and SEO Optimization;
- Experience with Redux-Sagas a plus;
- Acquaintance with AWS Developer Tools;
- B.S., M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Design and develop modern web-based frontend applications using good Object-Oriented programming practices and Design Patterns in React.js and/or Backbone.js
- Optimize web applications for high throughput and high availability;
- Develop user interface components for our SaaS-based content production platform;
- Focus on writing testable code, and overall software quality;
- Identify and advocate for new technologies that improve the quality and velocity of product development;
- Work with a great team solving challenging technical problems.