Romania / Europe / Latin America
About the project:
As a Senior full-stack JS Engineer, you will join a team of talented engineers.
This team is developing Version 2 of a multi-user, real-time, highly visual web application used by large event and exhibition organisers to design their exhibition floor plans in an easy CAD-light manner, sell exhibition space and produce technical plans for stand builders and crew.
Customers can embed a delegate friendly searchable floor plan in their website/mobile app and integrate the sales tools into their CRM via an API.
The product is close to MVP with well-written user stories and a prioritised backlog.
- Develop front-end and back-end functionality according to business requirements;
- Conduct code reviews to ensure code complies with the development standards;
- Provide accurate timings and estimates;
- Maintain project transparency via project collaboration (JIRA) and communication (Slack) tools;
- Participate in all Scrum ceremonies (stand up, code review, backlog refinement, sprint review, planning).
- Collaborate with other programming engineers across the organization to develop best practices.
- Overall 5+ years of commercial experience in Software Development
- ReactJS/Redux, NodeJS, REST, HTML5
- Experience with NoSQL Databases (Mongo)
- Experience with Unit Testing Frameworks
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a Scrum environment
- Deep understanding of current and emerging trends of the web platform
- A passion to learn new technologies
- A collaborative and dedicated team player
- English – intermediate (both verbal and written))
Nice to have experience with:
- PaperJS or any other vector graphics scripting framework(s)