Lviv / Kharkiv / Remote
Cocoa Pods, Carthage
Google Maps SDK
designer, back-end Engineer and iOS Engineer
This is a powerful tool for the Real Estate Investment domain. The main idea is real estate estimation for business: estimation of territory, cost, transport communications, profitability, etc. The system allows creating and sharing Investment Proformas Online, this is also the instrument of DCF Analysis.
The system consists of the following components:
- Server part
- Web interface
- Mobile application
- Deep knowledge of Swift 5, Xcode 11
- Experienced in Cocoa Pods, Carthage
- Good understanding in Figma
- Strong experience in architecture design
- Extensive experience in auto-layout, constraints, and how to apply them properly to the views
- Knowledge of Google Maps SDK (markers/pins, drawing on a map, GMSPolygon, GMSMutablePath or ability to understand and use it quickly)
- At least intermediate English, good spoken and written skills (communication within a team in English)
- CI: Bitrise + TestFlight, Firebase Push notifications
- Realm database
- Knowledge of unwind segues and how they work
- It would be perfect if you know MaterialKit design and know how to use it and apply it quickly
- Direct communication with the client.
- Support product releases as part of the development team.
- Participating in features investigation and estimation.
- Feature development based on the provided design screens