Remote / Kharkiv/ Lviv
Angular 8 / Redux / NgRx
Angular Material Design components
HTML / CSS
Our client develops an ML-driven platform that empowers companies to take charge of product quality in real-time. Using machine learning to analyze data, it collates, translates and categorizes bugs to ensure the quality and stability of any product.
- Designing and developing user interfaces/web components for the core product (SPA web application), tools for Data Analysts, UI for ML tools, etc.
- Implementing product features using Redux pattern best practices
- Build unit test coverage for reducers/selectors/effects and other UI system components
- Developing core product analytics
- Participate in the APIs design
- Build NodeJS/REST-based microservices
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement core product features.
- 6+ years of development experience
- Previous work experience with Angular 2+
- Knowledge of Redux pattern and practical experience of implementing it
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Deep understanding of REST
- Deep understanding of HTTP/HTTPS protocols
- Excellent self-management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Will be a plus:
- Understanding of microservice architecture
- Experience with GraphQL
- Node JS experience
- Java / Spring
- Kubernetes / Helm
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.