Lviv / Kharkiv / Remote
Our client is a provider of testing, certification, and other services specializing in healthcare marketplaces.
The engineer will work on internal business automation application that serves to manage in-field employers and projects properly, and manages clients to improve the business effectiveness.
As a Senior Full Stack .Net Engineer you will join the team to increase the engineering capacity in the process of migrating to a newer version of desktop application.
- To continue and improve the migration of the desktop app to newer tech stack
- Estimating and meeting the estimates of the work
- Proactively communicate any issues or blockers, propose technical solutions, create high-quality code
- To migrate to AWS instead of physical server that is used now to run the application
- At least 6 years of experience in software development
- Strong expertise in .Net and C#
- Experience in .Net Framework
- Experience developing desktop application, and Visual studio 2019
- Understanding of MVVM pattern
- Experience in SQL server with good understanding of stored procedures, table designs, and overall SQL server DB architecture and workings
- At least Intermediate English (both spoken and written)
- Entity Framework (IdeaBlade or similar)
- Experience with AWS
- .Net Core experience