All Ukraine / Kharkiv/ Lviv
Our client’s product is the payments platform revolutionizing how the legal industry gets paid, from solo attorneys to large law firms. Firms using the product get paid fast, collect more revenue and have higher client satisfaction rates than ever before.
We’re hiring an experienced backend engineer to join our growing team. The right candidate is intensely detail-oriented and excited to translate organizational priorities into engineering resource planning.
Our Silicon Valley headquarters connects with the development centers in Kharkiv, Lviv in Ukraine and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Our teams work with both corporations and exciting startups to bring critical projects to life.
For over twenty years Waverley has built a solid reputation delivering exceptional software to the most demanding clients. The company focuses on the most recent and challenging technologies and trends from the valley so it never gets boring to work with us. We’re looking for fearless, talented software and QA engineers ready to take part in building a great company with us and share our values.
Are you ready for the next big thing?
- At least 5 years of experience in Software Development
- Deep knowledge of and experience with AWS services, especially AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, RDS, Elastic Beanstalk and SNS
- Extensive experience designing and building REST based APIs
- Advocate of Test Driven Development
- Familiarity with microservice architectures, especially using Serverless and publisher / subscriber models
- Experience working in fin-tech, payments, e-commerce, or other heavily regulated industries
- Experience at a seed-stage startup working on a small team
Nice to have:
- Experience with frontend frameworks like Angular/React/Vue
- Experience with single table design models on AWS DynamoDB
- Develop functionality according to business requirements;
- Collaborate with other programming engineers across theorganization to develop best practices
- Communicate directly with the customer
- Conduct code reviews to ensure the code complies with the development standards;
- Collaborate with the System Architect to ensure systems are available, scalable and self-healing;
- Provide accurate timings and estimates;
- Maintain project transparency via project collaboration and communication tools