Lviv / Kharkiv / Remote
Our client is a Spain-based company, which is moving forward in the technological area and create a real impact in specific industries.
We are looking for a dynamic, Agile-oriented software developer who would love to work with robotics developing solutions that continuous add value to social robot. You’ll work with a team in Ukraine and Spain to help us design and develop the back-end components of the robot infrastructure.
You’ll work with a team in Ukraine and Spain to help us design and develop the back-end components of the robot infrastructure.
- Design, develop and deploy server-side components including RESTful-based microservices as well as robot’s top-of-the-stack components.
- Deliver complete solutions including database, business logic and occasionally light front-end components.
- 5+ years of commercial software development experience.
- At least 2+ year of Typescript experience
- Strong technical skill and relevant experience with NodeJS development.
- Experience with NoSQL document-based databases like MongoDB and designing suitable data models.
- Experience with object-oriented methodologies in designing software solutions.
- Strong test-driven discipline and experience with code analysis framework such as Mocha, Istanbul and ESLint.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers and environments.
- Have experience with Agile development methodologies and practices.
- Ability to work with build tools such as yarn, npm and lerna.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Experience with agile project management methodologies.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and deliver working code with great test coverage.
- Demonstrated success delivering server-side components to production.
- Full-stack development.
- Knowledge of using web applications development frameworks and tools like Hapi.js, React, Express.
- Experience in C/C++, Go, Ruby on Rails, or other backend development language.
- Understanding of semantic HTML, CSS and CSS preprocessors.
- Hands on experience with Continuous Integration tools.
- Knowledge of Amazon AWS services or similar cloud provider (Azure,GCE).
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Experience with containerized applications and tools such as docker and docker-compose.
- Experience with Nginx, HAProxy or another API Gateway.
- Knowledge of WebOps deployment and management of servers.