Lviv / Kharkiv / Remote
Our client develops an ML-driven platform that empowers companies to take charge of product quality in real-time. Using machine learning to analyze data, it collates, translates and categorizes bugs to ensure the quality and stability of any product.
Our client is looking for a Senior Software Engineer who has solid experience in Machine Learning to join our growing team of analytics experts. The hire will be responsible for implementing and maintaining our data pipeline, building infrastructure for training and evaluating ML models as well as internal tools for data analysis. The ideal candidate has experience delivering high-quality, efficient and maintainable production-ready Python code productizing Keras and Tensorflow models. The Engineer will work closely with our Machine Learning Scientists to ensure optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Design and develop services and internal data analysis tools
- Develop infrastructure for training, evaluating and deploying ML models
- Evaluate state-of-the-art ML/NLP models on internal datasets
- 6+ years of experience in software engineering (Python, Java, C++, etc)
- Strong track record delivering high-quality production-ready Python code
- Experience with: Tensorflow, Keras. Practical experience developing, training and debugging Keras and Tensorflow models
- Experience with modern software development and testing methodologies
- Fundamental knowledge of statistics, probability theory and mathematics
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field
- At least Intermediate English
- Natural language processing
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Google AI platform