Are you a newbie in software development willing to start a career in IT? We can offer you a career path of a QA Engineer at Waverley!
Our Silicon Valley headquarters connects with development centers in Ukraine, Vietnam, and Bolivia. Our teams work with major corporations and exciting startups to bring business-critical projects to life.
For over twenty years, Waverley has built a solid reputation delivering exceptional software to the most demanding clients. We’re looking for talented, motivated, proactive QA Interns ready to learn QA topics and take part in building a great company with us.
Experienced QA Manager will be leading your training program, develop an individual learning plan, evaluate your work, and help you grow as a professional. Look what it takes to join us!
- Engineering or engineering related degree
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Understanding of web and mobile applications
- Good theoretical knowledge of software testing
- Knowledgeable about popular web browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.)
- Familiarity with major operating systems (Windows, Mac OSX, Linux, Unix) and mobile systems (iOS and Android)
- Follow the training program
- Attend meetings with the Client
- Work with the team on troubleshooting issues
- Analyse product requirements
- Execute tests
- Develop manual software tests