Blockchain-Based Loyalty Program for Retail
For a client in Retail, Blockchain engineers at Waverley developed a transparent and secure loyalty rewards system in which the customers’ loyalty points are tokenized and stored in the mobile wallet.
A Retail company turned to us with a request to help transform its loyalty program, which the company was having trouble establishing, maintaining and securing. The company’s customers found the loyalty program to be confusing and complicated, which resulted in low engagement rates.
The Client needed a reliable, high-performance loyalty system that complied with the following requirements:
- Transparency for both the issuing company and its customers
- Real-time synchronization
- Ability to sustain large amounts of customer data
- High level of security and protection against forgery
- Fast implementation process
To shorten the implementation time, we used the TokenD platform. A team of Blockchain professionals:
- Created a loyalty program infrastructure that tokenized loyalty rewards and stored them in the mobile wallet
- Enabled user management, payment gateways and internal exchange
- Developed a secure user management system
- Ensured full control over the creation, trading and redeeming of loyalty points
- Applied Blockchain ledgers to ensure that data could be audited and traced
The TokenD Platform
TokenD is a white-label Blockchain platform consisting of production-ready functionality such as mobile wallets, an admin panel and integrations with external systems. The platform helps companies avoid the expenses associated with hiring an in-house Blockchain development team and building a solution from scratch. It offers the necessary SDK documentation and intuitive REST API to minimize customization time and effort.
The Client received a transparent and reliable Blockchain-based loyalty system with improved security and user management. Additionally, the system provided a faster user experience – one that was more tailored to the company’s customers.