.Net Core 3.1
MS SQl Server
Our client is a provider of testing, certifications, and other services specializing in healthcare marketplaces.
Waverley is looking for an experienced and adaptable .Net engineer to join our ongoing development project and increase the engineering team’s capacity in the process of migrating to a newer version of a desktop application.
The engineer will work on an internal business automation application used for the proper management of in-field employers, projects, and clients in order to improve business effectiveness.
- At least 3 years of experience in software development
- Strong expertise in .Net and C#
- Experience in .Net Framework
- Experience in developing desktop applications and working in Visual Studio 2019
- Understanding of the MVVM pattern
- Understanding of the DI containers
- Experience in developing client-server applications
- Experience in the SQL server with a good understanding of stored procedures, table designs, and the overall SQL server DB architecture and workings
- At least Intermediate English (both spoken and written)
Will be a plus:
- Experience in building and supporting CI/CD pipelines
- Experience of work with the AWS provider
- Jenkins, Terraform experience
- Continue and improve the migration of the desktop app to the newer tech stack
- Create and meet the work estimates
- Proactively communicate any issues or blockers, propose technical solutions, create high-quality code
- Migrate the app to AWS from the physical server that is currently used to run the application